Dr Kumar has written a comprehensive article with almost everything you wanted to know about nasal polyps – and then some. Towards the end of the article he lists some of the common treatment remedies. Allium cepa (All-c) for instance corresponds to the symptoms of:
- Feeling of a lump at root of nose.
- Acute catarrhal inflammation of mucous membranes, with increased secretion.
- Coryza : profuse, watery and acrid nasal discharge, with profuse, bland lachrymation Acrid, watery discharge dropping from tip of nose. Sneezing, especially when entering a warm room.
- Strong craving for raw onions, cannot take any other nourishment.
- Aggravation: in the evening, in warm room.
- Amelioration: in open air, and in cold room.
In total, Dr Kumar lists the symptoms of 16 different remedies. Among them you may just find a remedy to treat the nasal polyp that concerns you.