- New research, published in the journal Acta Neurobiologiae Experimentalis, shows that monkeys given the 1990s vaccine schedule experienced similar brain changes to those seen in children with autism
- Researchers used scanning techniques to assess brain growth and function between vaccinated and unvaccinated monkeys, and in vaccinated monkeys before and after the administration of vaccines
- Those monkeys exposed to the vaccines had significant changes in brain growth and development .
- The editor-in-chief of the journal, Dr. Kris Turlejski, describes the findings as “alarming” as they “support the possibility that there is a link between early immunization and the etiology of autism.”
- The same research team has already found that baby monkeys given the hepatitis B vaccine (adjusted for weight) on the first day of life, suffered neurological delays. More about this research can be read here.
Age of Autism: New Study Shows Vaccines Cause Brain Changes Found in Autism
Acta Neurobiologiae Experimentalis Journal: Influence of pediatric vaccines on amygdala growth and opioid ligand binding in rhesus macaque infants: A pilot study.
If you liked the information on this page you may also enjoy our free weekly newsletter, full of world news on homeopathy. Subscribe to it at: http://mad.ly/signups/46424/join.
Note: All information we provide and comments we make are from the homeopathic perspective. They are not necessarily endorsed by sectors of some governments, medico-pharmaceutical groups, “skeptic” organisations or those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Comments, references or links posted by others on this page may not reflect the opinion of Homeopathy Plus and so should not be seen as an endorsement or recommendation by Homeopathy Plus. Please see a trusted healthcare practitioner for advice on health problems. Further information about the purpose of our material may be read in our disclaimer.